Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I Actually did it!

Oh @Queenie That is such wonderful news - knew you would do it Hon Smiley Very Happy Your patience, commitment and courage payed off and now you have what you achieved out to do ....so happy for you. You will make an amazing community worker - you have so much knowledge, so much experience and so much heart for the role and that will take you a long way. Whatever you decided to do next year I have no doubt you will succeed at that too - follow your heart and do what feels right for you and no matter where this life we are living takes you - you have the support to follow your dreams.

To all those who did not believe in you - forget them - they do not matter - what matters is YOU did this and YOU proed to yourself that you are smart, capable and able to follow your own dreams - so much love and respect for you Hon - you have shown so many of us here with this achievement that anything is possible if you believe it is Heart

well done @Queenie that's awesome!

@Queenie  Well done hardly cuts it. Always knew you would. 💕💜💕

FANTASTIC YOU!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

@Queenie 

You're awesome xx

congratulations @Queenie 

@eth 

@Queenie    

WOW , YAY, CONGRATS !!!!!

That is amazing news and so great that you could do it even when everyone said you couldnt. Whatever you choose to do next I am sure will be great and you will make a great support/social worker. 

Oh wow !!!!!

congratulations @Queenie 

so proud of you. It’s so tough studying with a mental illness - but you did it!!!

❤️❤️

@Queenie Good for you, i completed a degree in nursing too when so many told me i couldnt do it. I say get bent, i will anyway. Much love and must say the music of robbie williams helped too!

Hey @LadyCaroline  Rob’s song The Impossible was got me through the most. It’s a really great overcoming adversity song!

Gotta love Mr Williams!

hey @Queenie
Nice one!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance