Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

Thanks @tyme for also drawing my attention to this thread. Didn't see it before. Awesome post @Flying_Hams .

I'm grateful for the discussion about gratitude. It's so easy to let it fall by the wayside - "I *know* gratitude is important! I don't need to be reminded!" - problem is, once that reminder isn't there, I'd be prone to forget about it.

Something so obvious yet so easy to forget.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am grateful for my mum and for my meditation cushion.  I am grateful for my new psychiatrist as she is really helping me.  I am grateful for my cat.  

I am grateful for my friend who understands me. I am grateful for my cats. I am grateful for my voice. xx

@Former-Member @maddison I'll make it a trifecta - I'm grateful for my cat too. 

I'm thankful for my daily walk.

I'm thankful for my remaining vision.

😻😻😻

@Dimity xx

so grateful for life constantly calling to Be lived through Me no matter how hard things are a new day comes about and the Sun awakens and my body breathes effortlessly. So grateful my body likes to move even if it is from a frozen thought to something new or a walk to the kitchen get a glass of water. So grateful for the air I breathe and for all my ancestors have walked in liberation for Me and the freedoms I have that they fought hard for. So grateful for deep compassion in the hearts of strangers that have given me hope to keep going when I have no idea why I am here. I am so grateful for those that walk away and return  again and the restoration of faith in humanity!

Tonight I'm thankful that my native frangipani started flowering today

I am grateful for security and access to stable systems in this country

I am grateful for clothing to keep me warm in winter and air con to keep me cool in summer

I am grateful for patisserie where I can eat nice things

I am grateful for literature

Tonight I'm grateful for the kindness of the people I encountered during a stressful afternoon and I'm thankful for being well enough to cope with it all despite the many difficulties that arose. Above all I'm thankful that my little companion animal is on track to getting the treatment he needs. I trust it will get easier.

frangipani flowering @Dimity 

What colour xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance