Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

Time for some Decluttering?....

Oh great - WA has gone into Lockdown (6.00pm) tonight, for 5 days.

All of Perth metro area, Peel region, & South-West region - That all the most populated areas, most of the entire WA population (in fact).

I got an email from UWU (5 minutes ago), which told me - They assumed that I already knew (no I didn't).

My worst nightmare - Not quite, but close....

They always assume that everyone has been told (knows).

No wonder my neighbours were Partying madly last night - Goto get their party in, before Lockdown.

They must have known...

Apparently there was Panic Buying (Big time) again today - I didn't know, because I wasn't out at the Shops.

Goto get into that Decluttering....

Adge

Looking for silver linings such as an opportunity to declutter = yay @Adge . Have you got a job or two in mind that you could tackle?

Mainly culling paperwork @Former-Member 

Piles of Printouts, old receipts & bills- That need thinning/ bin.

That's the first thing that comes to mind....

Adge

Sounds like a good place to start @Adge , it doesn't seem to take long for paperwork to build up.

Finished clearing big room today, waiting for builder to show up.

Have vegetation cleared and construction materials ordered to start next phase of a side access upgrade.  Clarification of scope of works has darling pleased with the project rather than anxious about the mess I was perceived to be making. 

Win Win. 

Builder arrived today, renovations have begun. Yahoo.

Balance of construction materials picked up and machine hire booked for side access upgrade.  All to plan foundations will be sorted on Monday. Surface complete Friday.  If all goes to plan with the foundations  time wise hope to weed the a.large section of garden and lay the foundation for a water tank while  I have the machine on site. (Dry hire machine). Feeling overwhelmed and enthusiastic all at the same time. 

Hi everyone.

I just Re-Homed 10 year's worth of Bank Statements - So my Folder is so much Thinner (not bulging).

I culled 12 month's worth of Bill Statements - & culled 12 or 18 months worth of Receipts.

So I can actually get into (& see into) my Stationary Drawer now - For the 1st time in ages.

I feel Better Now....

Smiley Very HappyAdge

Well done @Adge 

Decluttering paperwork can be quite the hurdle.

images - 2021-02-10T171450.082.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance