Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Thanks, @Former-Member. Heart Smiley Very Happy

@Mazarita

I agree with @Former-Member

that is a huge day..no wonder you are buzzing..

well done and lovely you had intense discussion with friend..

I overdid it have tight upper back from pruning ..stretching for too long..splitting headache ..don't fare well in the heat..

am not going to cards tomorrow..going to be very hot..they have a bbq tomorrow..so very social...also husband told me that one of members whom we had special lunch for before Christmas..knowing he has cancer..has now only 2 weeks to live..can't cope with that at the moment..

so goal tomorrow quiet day out of heat

hope that you all achieve your goals as best you can

Good morning I am up having coffee and that's a start
I will try to have a walk today and do something with my rocks.I haven tomatoes and the bush got sick so I will be picking them.
I c suppose if I get that done it's a win.
I must say though that my place is old and rundown and I need to be clearing it up also

Morning all .....

I am up and going.  Hoping for a foot massage sometime today ... has been on the to-do list for about 5 days now .....

Starting with making the bed, and might throw on a wash load before heading off for my walk.

Really hoping to see the dolphins in the river today.

hello @Rightomate

that is a pain with home grown vegetables and fruit...

sounds as though you do have some...

has the plant died or does it just need to be pruned right back? we planted some a few years ago in our excitement of creating a new vegetable garden..we planted several different varieties and ended up with a market garden capacity of almost every type of tomato...

I made lots of home made pasta sauce...and we had so many lovely salads etc.

what else do you grow?

am interested in your rocks? do you want to talk about them...apologies if you have already done so somewhere...I find that there are so many threads and cannot keep up with all of the conversation so I do not mean to offend....

have you seen the spring clean declutter thread? can someone help me out here with the connection to that thread...I do not do tech .....there are several of us on there trying to do exactly that..

good luck ...nice to meet you

Hi @Former-Member and Rightomate ..... 👋

I am not at home to use the desktop link in my iPad to insert the link here, but the name of the thread is

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

If you type (or copy-and-paste) that into the Search bar, it will come up as a link that way.

Oops ..... forgot the tag @Rightomate .....,

🤭

Hi to @Former-Member, @Mazarita, @Former-Member, @frog@Faith-and-Hope@Rightomate

and anyone else following along 

@Former-Member sorry I dropped out. I ended up crashing hugely and medicating to get through. There was no tea cooked by me that night 😱. Yesterday was a bit of a repeat of Monday but today I’m trying to pull a bit more together. 

We are about to be hit with two days of 41 degrees and it’s been 38 already today. I’ve done the farmers market run and need to reorganised my fridge and cut up melons and pineapple for everyone to snack on while it’s hot, we have no air conditioning so cold fruit will help. Also need to put lots of water in the fridge. 

So my daily goal is to organise food so the fridge isn’t open lots but their is lots of cold light snacks to graze on. 

I hope everyone is getting something achieved today. 💜🤗

And thanks for the skewers idea too @Former-Member. I’m hoping on the weekend to move the bbq up to where it’s more accessible. I have a feeling it’s going to be a long summer now. 💜🤗

thanks @Teej

we might be in the same state...curtains...external doors closed....

cats not allowed out...they still lay on the carpet would you believe even though we have huge tiled area in kitchen and laundry...

want to be where we are..

yes good idea to stock up on fresh fruit and vegetables...crackers and cheese...

dont know if yours like eggs...I often cook omelettes or frittata when hot...

or fresh fish...with salad..but I think you might be referring to snacking only...just ignore if that is the case..

sorry to hear that you crashed...you have been doing so well...

are you like me and think that because feeling a bit better ..foot on the throttle...full speed ahead...

you keep bouncing back which is so important...a little bit stronger every time...

you are doing an incredible job....your children must be very proud of their mum xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance