Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

I have missed chatting with you too @TAB  .... still finding my feet again at the mo - study and another house move - but will swing past Tabaluga’s sometime soon.

About to head out with the kids for a bit .... 👋

..brought a smile to my face @Faith-and-Hope 😸

We might have had the same cleaner .lol @Faith-and-Hope .. I had 6 sessions when I had 2 under 2.... she had a gambler husband too ... but opposite side of the country.... tho they may have been high flyers ...

Smiley Happy

I really do think of the cleaning thing from many angles  (not angels as my predicta text wrote) lol.

I think it is good you conserve on the personal hygeine ... excessive cleanliness is part of the allergy epidemic ...there is clean dirt and dirty dirt ...

Most Melbourne people in winter ...dont sweat ... I waited til after gym or big gardening bouts ... ... and became practical rather than habitual about washing ... I think we can extend good normal personal hygeine to alternate days ... better for the planet ...

.. must be all because I did physics and played with ripple tanks ... as well as helping mother with the copper and wringer when weely young.... thats how my mind goes ...

Also upset re uncles and aunties home beautifuls ... but no proper care for my siblings and i.

I maintained a minimum level home beautiful to run a private sudio for 25 years.  Now am glad cos lounge room is finally my own ... and not for parents and students ...

My frugality extends to water conservation ... as I was "educated" on a dairy farm I worked on ... my mother's did not ... she had a dutch outlook ... where the flooding was the problem ... not water scarcity ...so her showers were legend ...but cleanliness is not really next to godliness ....so my whole interest in earth science has me making jokes about dirt ... and I finally saw an article that illustrates the way I think .... cos I did do soil science ... etc  etc ...so most things I say now ... are very layered ... like a good core sample or road cutting profile ...

@TAB s you are a puddy tat ... course you have to keep clean ....

Smiley LOL

I never worked in mining ... we all gotta do what we gotta do ...but the knowledge and outlook is "partly" still with me ...comes back more and more with my zoo exposure ...

Smiley Happy

You are a very lucky person @Appleblossom . Sounds ..anyway All Good hope

Not sure about my luck in the big citty ... Think it might have been my stubborn and weird and different head.  

@TAB 

After I traveled for a year ... I took up earth science ... seriously with top class teachers at year 12 and then uni ...cos the planet is really wonderful ... even though the people on it are a bit ... skew whiff at times ...

How ya doing today mate?

Keine Ahnung re deine Fall @Appleblossom haha oh ok life been worse here lolo

Most girls are a lot more girly than me ... but I am finally being more arty farty  .... oooops ..... no kidding .... there were a few poo and smell jokes at my course with music teachers last week ...

I am lucky .. in that Gough Whitlam ... passed free education and I got a lot of my first degree without HECS ...

Smiley Happy @TAB  Heard you had lots aches ... dems de breaks ...

getting old is not for cissies ... take Care mate

I do have big pain issues since my late 20s and my marriage pressures ... so life is easier in my head than in my body ... its been that way all my life really ... 

Learning ... How not lecture but be true to self ....

Glad ur not lecturing @appfelbosom @Appleblossom 😸

Hello everyone. It's good to see all the goals, aspirations and action going on. I feel like I'm constantly catching up from the day before on all my tasks.

Good to meet you @Cc77 

Hi @TAB @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @BryanaCamp 

I have too much on, but for starters

• Off to hardware, car stuff and warm jacket shops
  • Making a curry for daughter and her boyfriend coming over

Also hopefully

• do some ironing
  • do my physio exercises

I'm going to see a moving with a friend this afternoon: Unexpected love, a Spanish rom com.

Go well folks

ok will make a list @frog @Teej @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51  I want to lose 2kg this week, at current weight shoould be a cinch lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance