Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: Depressed

Sorry to hear you're feeling alone. That is never easy. Hopefully you can chat with some of the folks here on the forums. 

Hmm maybe your boyfriend doesn't feel that way @Leeanne ? We can never really know for sure, but can choose to believe things aren't the way our depression tells us they are. 

@Jynx 

I've spoken to a doctor I ask for my medication change but she wouldn't change it unless I see her

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Leeanne  oh that is frustrating! I wish it could be more accessible for you. I hope you can get in to see the doc soon, sometimes a change of meds can make a big difference. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

I'm logging off for the night @Leeanne  but I will tag the next @moderator to come sit with you 💜

@Jynx 

Ok

Re: Daily Check In Space

Thank you for accepting me on here. I am the Nana of a BPD sufferer. I have been her main support since the beginning. I wanted to respond to some of the sad family posts, because I may be able to help, having gone through the nightmare first hand with my granddaughter. We have reached a 'doable' stage after some years and I wanted to give people hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. 🤗

Thank you for supporting the Forums @BPDFamilymember 

Very heartwarming to hear about your experiences supporting family members with mental health issues. Thank you for your encouraging words and so important for people to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Take care 

RiverSeal

Feeling tired atm.

Saw a quote recently 'the kind of tired sleep can't fix' and that about sums it up 😴

@Determined Mrs has used this line before. I don't know if I've felt it, but the very notion scares me. take care.

I think I've been in that space many times @Determined - the tired, sleep can't fix.

I think I was in that stupor for many years actually. I've only recently 'woken up'.

For me, it was like a mental exhaustion.... not physical. And when I'd wake from sleep, the mental exhaustion was still there, but another day of it...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance