Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

that weather sounds lovely @Shaz51
its about 2 degrees of a night here and only reaching 10/11 through the day. will be like it all week

It sounds idyllic @Shaz51, though maybe not the intense summers.

I'm really glad to hear you're resting up, you've had so much on your plate these past few months. I hope you're able to take it easy when you can and enjoy those rays of sun when they come your way 💛

I hear you @outlander, that sounds like a good plan. Making some time for yourself away from your family where you can just focus on yourself is very important and necessary. You need that space to breathe. 💜

Sirius

To participate, here are 3 questions for your daily check in:
1) How are you feeling?
You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.
2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?
3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

You're welcome to check in daily, or how ever often you need to! Please just remember to be respectful and kind to each other as each of our experiences are so different.

@Joonbug @Mumto8  @Peacock @Syzygy @Jilly1 @Jo75 @EA747 @Shaggy @metamorphosis @Appleby @Indigomoon @Cjrobbo13 @hanami@Paperdaisy@outlander@Rhye@Sirius@Determined@Smc 

1486067-Eleanor-Brown-Quote-Rest-and-self-care-are-so-important-When-you.jpg

Thank you @Shaz51 !

1) How are you feeling?

Feeling ok. I'm sick of the gloomy weather down my way and really need a little sunshine but had a nice weekend away so can't complain really.

I've struggled with getting out of bed on such a crappy day. This is trivial but I have really bad reactions to my husband when he talks with his mouth full of food. He is usually ok but today he came home and had lunch and chatted while munching on a crunchy bread roll. I didn't say a word and am proud of myself lol.

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

I could watch the final episode of a show I've been watching on ABC iView!

hanami 

Hi @Shaz51 thank you for asking 

1) How are you feeling?
You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

Probably 5. I think I've been 5 (blah) all year

I'm struggling with feeling like I live a lie. I've managed to maintain a peaceful and happy environment for my kids.

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today? Tomorrow I'll go for a walk and clear my head 

Hugs @hanami ❤

Hello @Joonbug 

How many children do you have xx

I have 4 step children who are adults now 

I think we need some lovely sunshine now to help us keep on keeping on 

2 girls, 8 and 10 🙂

Hello @Rhye 😀👋

Hey there @Shaz51, feels like ages since we've chatted. How's things going in your part of the world?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance