Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

My achievements:

1. Showered and washed my hair

2. Collected meds from pharmacy

3. 4 hours of Uni work

4. Ate healthy meals

@tyme @Judi9877 @TAB @SmilingGecko @Captain24 and 

Good on you @Eve7 ! They are massive achievements!

And 4 hours of uni! I'm blown away 🙂

Yes, a two tiered society - the 1% and the rest of us @TAB See Klaus Schwab and The World Economic Forum for info

Took screenshot @SmilingGecko will check later

Thanks @tyme I am loving my course.

You did well mowing the lawn, I pay someone to do mine!

So happy to hear you are loving your course @Eve7 ! I really enjoy what I learn at uni - Master's level or above. I just struggle with undergraduate work and assignments. 

I also find the compulsory 'academic writing' (or whatever name they give) unit very tedious. I've studied at 6 different unis and they all want you to do this course. I understand the importance of academic writing, but after 6 unis? 

Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Main thing is you are enjoying your course. You're amazing that you can fit all that in, plus family!

Oh, and I HATE gardening. Mowing is okay if I do it regularly. I used to have these amazing neighbours @Eve7  - they used to do my lawns for me. However, they moved out about 6 months ago, so now I have to do it.

In the summer, it sort of do it weekly-fortnightly. I don't think I'd pay someone to do it weekly-fortnightly for me. However, maybe I'll call someone in to do the edges and everything once in a while. My main struggle is keeping grass from growing in the garden beds....

That Academic writing one completely does my head in @tyme . My first assignment came back with all the colours of the rainbow over my references lol.

LOL... and referencing keeps changing anyway. Like seriously, why do you need so many editions of APA referencing?!?!  @Eve7 

As for your rainbow assignment, just pretend there's a pot of gold waiting at the end of the rainbow. That'll be enough to help you recover from the colours lol... too funny.

There are some lecturers who pic at every dot, and others who don't really care. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I also paid my car registration today!  That was an achievement.  I also read three chapters of a novel which is great because often I can't concentrate that long.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance