Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

nice to see you @Judi9877  and well done. hi @Delicatessen @Jessie21 @Dimity @hanami @RedHorse 

I got my lounge out of house somehow at like 6 this morning lol, woke worrying about it . well am moving out of house, due to its size wasnt sure how was going to do it, if at all.

Well done @Judi9877 I hope you're getting over your head cold/sinus condition,  it can m a ke you feel miserable.

And well done @TAB on rehoming your lounge suite... good luck with the rest of your stuff.

thanks @Dimity  😊

Hi @TAB had great day today. Doing lots of preparations for my upcoming trip overseas. Not long to go now…. 5 weeks of hiking!!

..wow .. that puts all my stupid worrying in perspective @Delicatessen  lol I should apply for passport, go to gym for month or two and do something similar lol

Hi @TAB you know you can do it. Im just so happy to be looking forward to doing things that will make me feel good. I have prepared a packing list - up to 95 items to fit in two bags. It’s not looking so good. I guess I’ll need to make do with one less pair of jeans…

Am off to camp in the rainforest for a long weekend and lots of walking/hiking. Will tell all when I return. Fully expect to get my boots wet!! I even hope it rains so I can see how the new rain gear goes.

How’s the moving going. Are you having to be “creative” as you move the furniture around?

Ha ha well done @Delicatessen
Re prep etc
Am still juggling person buying major stuff that is not travelling.
Got place confirmed yest going back to exact place left late 2015 .. been a journey been thru cars , lovers ., friendships and thats re going back there let alone all current stuff lol
Have to get trailer now plus storage re dates. Doing trip Monday then back here to stare at wall til june 15 lol ok might give myself a break and spring for at least a couple nights in motel ie leave here few days early and roll down rd to cross the linr after that

Hey @TAB a motel? Sounds like a goer if you want to leave it all behind for a day or two…

Yes will write a note to myself @Delicatessen
Danke Schön 😸😎🎩

Just a cheerio @TAB to say how impressed I am with your resourcefulness and organisation skills in getting all this accommodation stuff sorted. I couldn't do it. 

It's a bit ironic that you're returning to a place you've lived in before... I hope you have a sense of progress. A while back I was googling places for sale and saw my first ever rental was on the market. Deja vu.

Yesterday I started with a lifestyle coach re diet and exercise. I'm not sure whether that's an achievement or admission of defeat. I guess time will tell.

Good luck @TAB hope you have a good weekend. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance