Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Well done on the course @TAB happy for you

Got to get through it first @frog  and not entirely sure its what I want to do, but its a start and will come in useful nonetheless

Hi there @TAB @frog @Former-Member @Former-Member @Shaz51 @saltandpepper @LostAngel @Last-Lament @BPDSurvivor @outlander @greenpea 

Today I achieved the following:

- Cleaned up my bedroom

- Made my bed 

- Had a shower

- Visited my sister

- Did some more of my new charity blanket 

- Had an early evening snooze

- Had my  5pm cup of tea as part of new routine 

Well done on all of your achievements forumite friends. Keep up the great work!

Judi9877πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Love reading your achievements @Judi9877 πŸ™πŸ¦‹

Hi @outlander
Thanks for the great comments! You’ve given me extra motivation to continue doing this! I find that this thread keeps me accountable and helps me with my depression part of my mental health as well as establishes a routine for me which I’m finding is important.

Judi9877😎

Very Good Job @Judi9877 Im proud of you thats alot to get done in one daySmiley Happy

my daily acheivements so far today are one getting up extra early and being out the house to drop car off to mechanics,2 eating Mcdonalds as a way to self care for a treat it was nice to do that,three writting my feelings out on sane forums,nothing else as yet trying to rest for now while waiting for the mechanic to call 

sounds good @LostAngel  raining here so no walk, no shops etc , think another day off here

Today I managed to be completely honest with my GP about my state of mind. I'm putting it down as an achievement since I've never actually managed to say those things out loud to her--or any GP--before

Hello forumites! Well done on all of your achievements!

@saltandpepper great job on being so honest about state of mind to your GP! That takes courage and strength and I'm so proud of you⭐️
@LostAngel well done on your achievements as well! I like how you've taken the car to the mechanic - something I should do but I know the repairs will cost more than the actual car so I'm thinking of getting a new 1 instead- and incorporating some self care into your dayπŸ‘

As for me, my achievements were (Wednesday):

- I survived the house inspection by the property manager and didn't resort to getting angry when he sent an email later on criticising the place despite there being nothing wrong. For the record, this property manager has extremely high cleaning standards and expects no dust, dirt or possibly any signs of living - display home clean basically! - which I know is both irrational and impossible to achieve.

- I watched Home and Away on Tv for the first time this week

- I didn't leave the house at all for anything as I didn't need any food since we had it here which was great yet unusual as well since I usually go out daily with my housemate 

- I ordered some Cake wool from Lincraft to finish a crochet blanket for my housemate and was surprised they still had some in stock as the blanket is 12 months old.

Keep up those achievements everyone and don't forget to celebrate each and everyone of them no matter how big or small🎊

Judi9877

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance