Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Comfort Zone

Hi @Ali11 yes, walking my dog daily. It's a short one before work. Tomorrow I've organised a lunchtime walk with a workmate, and Friday I do a longer walk. 

@Shaz51 @MDT @Teej @BryanaCamp how've you been?

I'm super tired and the best thing right now would be bed. I have to pick up my son in half an hour. I came home to find the house in a complete mess, having left things tidy this morning. Too tired to deal. Sometimes I want to go on strike Smiley Sad

Hello to anyone about this morning.

Have withdrawn a bit today. Stayed home from work to try and regather. It has not been a good place to be. Often when I'm not in a great headspace, organising my physical space is important. So when I came home to a big mess last night it really threw me. I'm writing a list to get on top of it, and including some little things for myself to break up my day... short walk to the cobbler to pick up my shoe - it's sunny this morning and will be good to get out... watch a bit of netflix while I do the ironing - sometimes mindless entertainment is the go... 'window shopping' for a few books online.

How are you going @Teej @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp @CheerBear @BlueBay ... hope you all find some comfort in your day.

It must be a day for it @frog . I’m planning something similar as in trying to pull my life back together a bit. I hope your day is a good grounding reset one. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance