Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Challenge of the day!

@TAB  I don't know mate I just pulled it out roots and all and straight in the bin lol

Best way to do it @Ant7

Still cant see pic @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

hey @Teej 

I put the picture on FB and someone said they are called "Vinca"

so now i will have to take a picture of a real weed Smiley LOL

vinca.jpg

@Teej  Great to see you more active online.  Hugs.

Smiley Happy

Too pretty to be a weed @Shaz51 tho I know they can grow and grow.

How to define a weed ... ?? ... when you dont want it there.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Former-Member
Not applicable

Will come back later but to comment on others posts but just wanted to set B6CB21F5-0761-4F85-A871-5A6295E9C046.jpeg

Post about your favourite children's book in anyway you like. It can be one you've read to children, your favourite book as a child or your inner child's favourite book. 

I look forward to seeing them. I need to head to the shops for now. 

Hi all,

@Former-Member @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Maggie @Ant7 @BlueBay @Owlunar @TAB @Lee82 @Exoplanet @eth @greenpea @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope 

and anyone reading.

I've tagged a few people who may not have seen this thread yet. @Teej has set three little challenges to help lift us out of our worries:

1. post a response to the idea of 'sky', e.g. a picture, some writing or anything else you wish.
  2. dig a weed out of a potplant or garden and respond here about that in some way. Again it could be a picture, or anything else you wish.
  3. Post about your favourite children's book in anyway you like. It can be one you've read to children, your favourite book as a child or your inner child's favourite book. 

Pick one or do them all.

@Teej will post new challenges here from time to time.

Here are my responses to sky and weed:

Blurry weed like clover, 1 April 2020

2020-04-01Weed.jpg

This pretty weed, blurry in the centre right of the photo, grows fast and I've never felt that good digging it out because it's so delicate and beautiful. Here it is in a long planter box of succulents. I've now decided to let the lovely weed grow and accept it as a pretty part of my pot plant collection.

Sky, 1 April 2020

2020-04-01Sky.jpg

I can see a long, thin strip of sky from my back courtyard, between the balconies of the three-storey building we live in, and the ever-taller trees and rooftops of the next door flats. It's enough to feel like I'm in the outside world.

At night I have often looked at the stars and moon from out there, almost every night, give or take, for a long time. It's rarer for me to go out there during the day, but @Teej got me out there today. Woman Happy

Thanks so much for this thread, @Teej. I am struggling with a lot of anxiety at present, of the paralysing kind. You got me to do something creative. Even if I freeze up on future challenges, I appreciate this uplifting creative moment this morning. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance