Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carer support groups question.

That sounds like a great plan @Lemonjuice, hopefully, you can make the gym a weekly thing! Keep us updated! 

Also, isn't it the worst when you forget to go to the bathroom because you've been so busy? Smiley Wink

Good morning @Lemonjuice 

Can I gently encourage you to drink enough water today.

@Former-Member 💓 will do.  You take care of yourself today too.

How did you feel after the gym today @LemonjuiceHeart

@Ali11 lol, didn't go...my niece got sick with flu and we were meant to go together. Thanks for asking. 💓

Oh no! There will be another day and at least the thought was there right? How was your Monday? @Lemonjuice 

@Ali11 Good...got a lot done and had a good talk with my still new counsellor.  I wrote about it in another thread.  She wants me to have support services around me before getting any deeper into therapy.  

How was your Monday? 

Hey @Lemonjuice, sorry to get back to you late, although our paths have crossed on other threads! Hope you are feeling well towards the end of this week - did you manage to get to the gym at all?  

@Ali11 I'm good.  Hope you are well.  Had a few things happening this week and my niece, who is meant to start with me, ended up with the flu, so I am hitting the gym this Saturday with her.  Thanks for asking.  How are you?

Gym visits together must be fun @Lemonjuice Sorry to hear about the flu though. Doing good here, it was sunny today which was nice Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance