Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

sara
Senior Contributor

A light home

As part of earth hour tonight.

I have lit a candle latern for all the wandering souls tonight looking for a place to rest a while.

Sara

IMG_3796.JPG

P.s sorry didnt know how to turn it around.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: A light home

Dear @sara 

Thanks for sharing this.

Karen is having a rough time in the MHU again. I really don't get it how they can be so thick and not get it that this is about the most unhelpful kind of help. 

Anyway, it's lovely to heear from you. How are you travelling?

I found out about a program called Partners in Recovery which is run by Medicare Local, they provide funding for help with complex needs if you have severe and persistent MI. Not sure exactly what their criteria are but I'm going to see if I can get some help through them. My PHaMS mentor wrote out the referral for me. Is there someone you could ask to check out whether you can get help through them?

Take care of you.

Hope for light in the darkness endures...

Kindest regards, 

Kristin

Re: A light home

Hi Kristin,

I know I have been distant times have been..... diffuclut to say the least.

I'm still seeing my therpist which has been helping but at the moment its hard to leave the house but having 2 children I don't have much choice, I put the "i'm ok" mask on and off we go.

My nightmares have started again....... that will just take time.

I know my therpist said maybe not go back to work yet and finish my studies....... but everything would be so much easier even if it was part time.

but my candles of hope still burn

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance