Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

sending you lots of hugs @BlueBay

have not seen sons of anarchy yet

My mum wants to watch Mumma mia but got no dvd recorder

Yes a bit tired now though sis xxxxx

@BlueBayI think it is different stages inlife

I am 54  and have  menopause too , I think it is something that we have not experience yet 

Mr shaz worries about everything and I think we need to take one step at a time

my life 12 years ago was different too my sis , I was unmarried

Right now I don’t give a about anything. Hubby sleeps in snd wakes up st 9.30. I woke up twice and was out of bed at 5.30. I was emotional and tired when he hit up thinking your lucky you got to sleep in. Then I punished myself snd divbed snd sobbed in the shower saying it’s alright for him he’s normal he doesn’t have depression. Of course he can sleep and why not sleep in. 

Then I said before I’m having a snooze to which he says “what now”. And do you know what he was doing / having a snooze on the couch. Oh lucky him. I’m still f.... awake screaming fir sleep. 

I’m exhausted. I’m nit cooking dinner tonight. He can. 

I wish I could disappear forever 

no one at home understand me. 

I must be some alien weirdo who has a mental illbess

im angry I could break things right now 

right now I couldn’t care if I sh

maybe then he’d realise whst it’s like fir me 

I’m done 

Thank you my sister @BlueBay for sharing what was going on for you today xoxo giving you lots of tender hugs Heart

Breathe @BlueBay ..... you are nearly through to tomorrow .... just a few more hours to go.

Have you made something yummy for dinner tonight ?

I’m refusing to cook @Faith-and-Hope jve cooked every night even last night. I’m over it. It’s crap. Hey csnt someone else cook for me. 

Ih j know why / becaysr I haven’t broken a leg or arm.  I have depression there’s nothing wrong with you. 

It’s reasonable in a household of adults that people take turns with cooking and other chores.

Something I used to do was to put meal ingredients on the table, for example sandwiches, and ask everyone to make their own from the ingredients.   It can work with all sorts of things - Nachos, fried rice, pasta dishes (precooked pasta, just needs toppings and microwave.

Have you any leftover Shepherd pie @BlueBay, suggest something easy 

I’m so over everyone 

I want to leave home 

I want to disappear right now 

this is getting beyond a joke 

they are sll ridiculously naive and don’t want to take responsibility

ivechad enough 

I csnt fo this 

I’m running away 

Take some time out @BlueBay, but running away is just going to compound the problems.  You’re not thinking clearly Hon.  You are seeing the dr tomorrow and you can tell them all about it.  They may need to talk to your family and explain that everybody needs to help you to get well by pitching in and helping out with the household when you are not managing.

Many families need to hear this when the mother in particular is carrying too much of the load.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance