Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Online Peer group Chat // Developing a growth mindset

Awww... I'm sorry you missed it @Former-Member @Meowmy @ArtistZ . I hope you get to read the scripts. It was a very interesting conversation indeed, and shed light on the various facets of growth and fixed mindsets. I found it very helpful.

@periwinklepixie @TideisTurning , perhaps we really need to do something about making times explicit for our various states. It's a regular confusion. 

I feel bad that people miss out because of various time zones.

@BPDSurvivor 
Don't feel bad 🙂 I'm just disorganised 😂

@ArtistZ ,

I actually think it's constructive feedback to know that this has happened more than once or twice. Hence, moving forward, it's great to have everyone on board by simply explicitly stating a few times 🙂

All good. We'll need to make a special tag for the upcoming events. Also, sometimes when the post says 'We will begin in an hour'.. I generally check when the post was sent, and calculate from there.

Hope we can meet at the next event LOL.

Just the wrong page we were on, right? @BPDSurvivor 

@Former-Member ,

It's on a different platform. It's a live online chat found here: Online Peer Chat 

Sign in/up then you can join in the conversation.

Thats the second feedback @periwinklepixie @TideisTurning - I think the peer chat online is getting mixed up with topic Tuesday.

Live and learn, eh? 😉

Sorry @periwinklepixie , @TideisTurning 

Could not make it last night 

@BPDSurvivor , @Former-Member , @ArtistZ  you can still read what was said last night 

Thank so much for highlighting and flagging this for us @BPDSurvivor 😊 We will look into this and see what we can do to address the issues raised in future. Just to make sure I haven't mised anything and that we're aware of the main concerns in order to address them, the main issues of concerns are: 

• confusion around differing timezones in different parts of Australia 
  • confusion about the Online Peer Group as opposed to Topic Tuesday 

Also @Former-Member @ArtistZ I'm so sorry for the confusion you both experienced. We'll endeavour to let you know of the next OPG so you know if you're able to try joining us again 😊

No worries @TideisTurning thanks

confusion about the Online Peer Group as opposed to Topic Tuesday ---- @TideisTurning@Daisydreamer , @Former-Member 

would it make it easier if the Online Peer Group be like "Topic Thursday " like topic tuesdays as a lot of members would like to be involved but finding it hard to log in 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance